Shea Body Butter Sample (Make-Your-Own)
Available ONLINE ONLY
Not sure what essential oils and/or scents to use? Check out the descriptions HERE or Take our quiz!
- Discovering your favorite new beauty product has never been this fun!
- Now you can customize your own jar of organic shea butter according to your specific skincare needs and preferences.
- Some of the nourishing ingredients that can be incorporated into the butter include argan oil, jojoba oil, pure honey and an array of natural fragrances.
- Unrefined shea butter is preferred by those who enjoy all natural living because it gently moisturizes, protects, conditions and heals the skin and hair.
Do you enjoy the moisturizing and healing properties offered by pure unrefined shea butter but wish you could develop your own unique skincare formula? Well, you're in luck!
The Beauty Bar here at Hairizon Beauty provides an incredibly easy and fun way to customize your own skincare products.
We understand that skin texture and complexion can vary from person to person, which is why we are proud to let our customers design their own shea butter moisturizer according to their specific skincare concerns. Whether you are someone with sensitive, oily, dry or combination skin, you can quickly create the ideal natural moisturizer for your skincare needs.
How does it work?
Based on your selection, we will blend the concoction to perfection and then ship it directly to your home. Yes, it really is that easy!
Why shea butter?
We use unrefined shea butter in our moisturizer because it is packed with vitamins which are known to diminish the appearance of wrinkles, heal imperfections, promote healthy cell renewal and increase circulation.
Well, what are you waiting for?
It's time to experience the multitude of benefits offered by our all natural skincare.
Start customizing your own shea butter moisturizer today!
"I love your Shea butter not just for myself but for my 7 month old. She has dry skin, with frequent eczema spots. We instantly started using Shea Butter and we've seen wonders. We eliminated all other lotions that we used on her and rely only on your Shea Butter. When we asked her dermatologist, we explained what we were using and he stated this was the best thing ever for her. That's why we love your Shea butter, it's pure, rich, creamy, and gentle enough for our smallest little one." - Annastaisha, Hairizon Customer
- Unrefined, African Shea Butter (Ivory)
- A pinch of cold-pressed, organic Coconut Oil - skin moisturizer, promotes healthy hair, heals damaged hair, and prevents flaking skin
Includes: (1) 2 oz shea butter